1. We respect your privacy
Temple Executive Search respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your Personal Information.
Personal Information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person, to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number and email address.
Personal Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
2. What personal information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- phone number
- fax number
- email address
- information from enquiries you have made
- communications between you and us
3. Sensitive Information
Sensitive Information is a special category of Personal Information under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). It is the information or an opinion about you, including racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual preferences or practices, criminal records and health information. As outlined in the Act, Sensitive Information can only be disclosed with your consent.
4. How we collect your personal information
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including:
- when you interact with us electronically or in person;
- when you access our website;
- when we provide our services to you; and
- when we receive any information about you through background checks or through previous employers.
5. Use of your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide our service to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our clients who assist us in the provision of our services to you.
6. Disclosure of your Personal Information
Personal Information you provide to us may be disclosed for the purposes of Temple fulfilling our Recruitment Services to both you and our clients. Your Personal Information may be disclosed to:
- potential and actual employers, clients, potential clients and trusted third parties;
- Temple employees and potential employers regarding possible employment engagements or to assist Temple in providing our Recruitment Services to you;
- referees if Temple is responsible for conducting reference and/or background checks; or
- any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information.
7. Security of your Personal Information
We treat your confidential information and individual privacy with respect. We also take reasonable steps to ensure the protection of your Personal Information. Such information is stored on our database and protected by firewalls and software security. We are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
8. Access to your personal information
Under the Privacy Act, you have a right to access your Personal Information which we hold. You also have the right to ask us to correct any information about you which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you wish to seek access to the personal information we hold about you, we ask that you contact us at Temple Search via Rebecca Tabakoff on 0419 229 878 or contact us.
9. Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Temple Search via our contact us page. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
When you visit our website
When you come on to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites
Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.