Join Temple Executive Search for
Communicating NSW –
Engagement of the Future
2 November, 2017, 7.45am-2pm
Level 2, Establishment, 252 George Street, Sydney
A one-day symposium focussing on the unprecedented infrastructure taking place in NSW – and building the skills of the modern engagement practitioner.
- Federal Minister for Urban Infrastructure, the Hon Paul Fletcher MP.
- External Affairs Director, Crossrail, London (the largest infrastructure project in Europe), Will Parkes.
- The CEOs of Australia’s leading engagement firms, government and private sector communication executives.
Sessions will cover:
- Skilling up the modern engagement professional.
- Global trends in engagement – insights from overseas and interstate.
The event will be followed by a networking lunch.
Register by 21st October. There is no charge to attend the event but seats are strictly limited.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org